Compelling commercial benefits to farmers include:
- Reduced input costs through one-pass/no till planting options.
- Improved soil quality through the restoration of soil microbiology and increase in organic matter.
- Increased yields through improved germination and emergence and access to subsoil moisture during planting, even in times of no in-crop rain.
- Enhanced subsoil moisture access.
- Reduced soil erosion due to increased surface residue.
- Versatility by providing no-till, minimum-till and cultivation options within the same planting system.
- Simple, reliable planting solution.
- Yield increases deliver superior return on investment.
Commercial results are backed by on-farm results and testimonials.